Saturday, April 2, 2011

Almost Finished

Hey friends.  Just got back from an amazing week of ministry in Rusape, Zimbabwe. God is so good! I had the opportunity to share the Gospel in ten schools with over 6300 students and more than 5000 said that they would turn from their sin and put their trust in Jesus Christ as LORD and Savior!
 
 I am sad that my time here in Zimbabwe is coming to an end, but I am even more excited to come home and share our experiences with everyone in person! I’ve been to many places where the doors are open and people have been hungry for the gospel. But I don’t think anywhere I’ve been can compare to Zimbabwe. I am earnestly praying for an opportunity to come back here and to other regions to minister with all the people who live in this nation.
 
Tomorrow, we are finishing our mission with one more day in churches in the Bulawayo region. Then, Monday, Scott and I are heading back to Texas.
 
Thanks again so much for all the prayers, support, and love you guys have given us during this trip. We obviously couldn’t do this without your help.  Love you all! And I can’t wait to see everyone in person (-:
 
In Christ,
Steve Stockwell

No comments:

Post a Comment