Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Merry Christmas and a blessed 2012!


Merry Christmas!  May the grace and peace of the Lord be with you during this time of the year when we celebrate Jesus coming to Earth and dwelling among us.  I’m so glad that the Good News proclaimed in the fields outside Bethlehem is still being shared around the world!

“Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all people.  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.”  Luke 2:10-11.

Praise the Lord that He is still with us!  I am so incredibly thankful that He took a worthless sinner like me and not only saved me, but called me to show others how they can be saved as well.

Words can’t describe what an amazing first official year it has been for Youth Education Strategies!  I can’t thank you enough for standing with YES as we proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the nations!

I have been blessed with the opportunity to participate in three major mission projects this year with my father and DSEA in Zimbabwe, Uganda, and the Philippines.  In total, I have had the opportunity to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with more than 45,000 people and more than 30,000 of them made the commitment to turn from their sin and to trust and follow Him as Lord and Savior for the rest of their lives!  This includes more than 75 school assemblies along with several church services and open-air crusades.  All glory to God for what He has done through YES this year!

We are expecting God to move even more mightily in 2012!  Please join us in prayer for God’s provision as we prepare for upcoming outreaches in Malawi, Zambia, South Africa, and the Philippines.

Thank you once again for standing with YES.  This ministry wouldn’t be possible without the prayer and generosity of friends like you.  I pray that you have a  joyous Christmas and a blessed new year!

In Christ,
Steve Stockwell
Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment