Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Paul's prayer for the Ephesians

Hello everyone, sorry i didn't send anything last week. I didn't have access to a computer where I was. Anyway, my father is safely home after having a great trip to Brazil. He had the opportunity to share the gospel with around 2000 people, most of whom had never heard the gospel before. Many of them made the commitment to follow Jesus so please continue to pray for them and their continued walk with Christ... Today I want to share the prayer Paul had for the church at Ephesus. It is the same prayer I have for my friends, family, and for every person on earth.


Ephesians 3:14-21 "For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

P.S. I need some prayer right now. I might have the opportunity to help begin a ministry with some pretty lofty goals. I need lots of discernment to determine if this is something that God wants me to be a part of. Please ask me if you want more specific details

No comments:

Post a Comment