Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Am Second

Hello, I hope everybody is having a blessed week! I have recently come across an awesome website that helps to make sharing the gospel with others easier. it is called  I Am Second. The site has videos about people from every walk of life saying that they are second because they have made Jesus Christ first in their lives. They have videos from pro athletes, pastors, actors, authors, musicians, NASCAR drivers, charity founders, pro fishermen, army captains, skateboarders, terminal cancer patients, beauty pageant winners, and even a presidential candidate among others.

I have a challenge for everyone this week. Find a video from this site that speaks to you, and share it with others. Whether this means simply posting it to facebook or actually specifically sending a link to the video to specific people is up to you. I haven't watched all the videos on the site yet, but here are my three favorite so far...


Colt McCoy, former UT longhorn and current Cleveland Browns quarterback
http://www.youtube.com/user/IamSecondVIDEOS#p/u/8/__WmL48ZA-8

Chris Plenkenpol, Army Captain, Iraq war veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_IYrBewRdo

Tamara Jolee, Journalist and terminal cancer patient
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jABYZCS4WCs

I pray that everyone accepts this challenge and shares a great testimony with some people that really need to hear it. Thanks so much for reading and considering this, but thank you even more for being my friend. God bless!!

In Christ,
Steve Stockwell

No comments:

Post a Comment